1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Transportation Sidewalks Request

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by abload18, Dec 8, 2014.

1. abload18

abload18 Unskilled Worker

Hello,

I noticed that whenever I build roads, the sidewalks look way to small and unrealistic (unless you want to build a smaller town) I mean, compare the sidewalks in Cities XL with the ones in New York City or Tokyo. Also the decoration on the streets annoy me a little bit (that's another topic, though). So basically, I just wanted to request an update of all the roads in Cities XL with bigger sidewalks (and possibly without the annoying decoration, so that everybody is able to decorate the streets by themselves). Would that be possible or could somebody make a tutorial on how to do this?

Kind regards

abload18

2. pauliaxz

pauliaxz Mayor

Try to lay pedestrian roads on the sides of the streets