1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Skye City

Beyond your imagination

1. Followyourheart

Followyourheart Unskilled Worker

Ok, I give you 5 stars if that makes you happy

2. XOUSTE

XOUSTE Ambasidor

It would be happier for me to see you give me 1 star and write down some more useful suggestions:)

3. Followyourheart

I have corrected my fool mistakes and Give him 5Stars, so everything is okay now, leave me alone please, thank you!

4. Followyourheart

Ok. 1 Star next time

XOUSTE likes this.
  5. Followyourheart

By the way, anyone who was formally educated would have known about the story of the "Ugly Duckling"and the" Emperor's New Clothes ", though you don't want to face the truth, my emperor.

6. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

guys, please calm down everyone
    everyone has his own opinion about "good looking" cities, and every single one of them is fine. and everyone is allowed to say his/her opinion about this at xlnation
    you can discuss about this in a friendly way, but "special" ratings just to piss someone off will not be tolerated (that does not mean just because someone rates sth 1star (or whatever) it gets deleted, its the context and/or language that matters)

Drazicdesign and XOUSTE like this.
  7. Followyourheart

Your mods are fabulous, I want more please