1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Small Parking Lot V1.1

Small parking lot to place along the streets

1. Kara

Kara Unskilled Worker

I figured out where the connections tab is now. I didn't think before to put it on pause. Is that how you can turn them around to place them better?

It wants to snap where I don't want it to...lol.

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Just make it shorter so it does not snap back to the edge. Then you can just expand the road after the link to the edge of the map is made.
    Another tip is to use a curved road to you have more freedom to place it where you want.

Kara likes this.
  3. Kara

Kara Unskilled Worker

I had meant the ones that are like off ramps. Those are giving me difficulty.

I am just new to this game, I played SimCity 5 a few years ago but was bored with it forcing me to make a futuristic city that I didn't want. CitiesXL is much nicer because at least there is more realism to the game.

There is so much information to process and building effective roads has always been the hardest for me. So what I did for SimCity 5 was make a video of the really bad traffic and then recorded myself as a radio traffic announcer giving the traffic information. That was about it for what I could do on that. But the idea of large interstates really appeals to me because for most of my adult life I have traveled a lot on interstates.

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Make a screenshot as I'm not sure what road bits you mean.

5. Kara

Kara Unskilled Worker

I will do that. I was busy yesterday and didn't play at all...lol.