1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings Some Office Buildings Can Pass Up As Residentials.

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by Atheos Lloren, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Atheos Lloren

Atheos Lloren Vagabond

I wish someone could release a mod just like that. I'm playing the Atoll Map with an Aerotropolis in mind, so I can't really pop up skyscrapers everywhere in keeping with the plan. I'm aiming for building variety for such a small map since both the container port and 3300m single runway airport take up half the space of the central island. There are T3 office buildings that could be turned into residentials. I'm looking into doing just that but just in case somebody else has the idea in mind and could do it, it would be a great mod. Long live XLnation.