1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Play SOS to Modders, What XXL Really Needs

Discussion in 'Game Play Support and Other' started by OmniusPrime, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Monty

Monty Governor

You're welcome, OmniusPrime :D

I just posted the final version, with nighlights and LODs. (y)

OmniusPrime likes this.
  2. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Monty,
    Totally Awesome! I'm going to do a better test of this structure to see the 60% increase separate from the Paradigm building's effect. However I was most impressed by the effect of this building. I hadn't looked at the night version yet but will now. Once again many thanks for making this and answering my plea for help in improving fire service satisfaction. Now all who play can enjoy the benefits of this new building and make large populous cities.

Monty likes this.
  3. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Monty,
    I want to thank you once again for answering my SOS call to modders to make a fire satisfaction booster building. Here's my video tribute to your AWESOME Emergency Management Department building which gives fire and police a 60% satisfaction boost. It has really done the trick of helping get fire satisfaction up to good levels in large cities.

I demonstrate it by deleting my Paradigm cheat building that had been propping up fire satisfaction and allowing satisfaction levels to bottom out. That way when I build your excellent Emergency Management Department building you can see how well it works to raise my fire satisfaction from 39% to 98%, a 59 point rise. After adding back the Paradigm cheat building I managed to achieve 100% satisfaction in all 6 service areas measured.

I also feature your beautiful Park Bulvar retail building as well as the Iceberg Skating Palace. Thanks so much for answering my SOS plea and giving us XXL players the booster building most needed in the game.

Monty likes this.
  4. Birk LeGlaire

Birk LeGlaire Governor

For people, if there is one, who are interested to reach big cities without cheating mod, here is a city with 7 million inhabitant: without fire service problem and without XLN dependency mod.

7milServFeu.jpg

secpol likes this.