1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Southwest Michigan Map Pak 1

4 XXL city area maps of Southwestern Michigan

1. ronrn

ronrn Governor

ronrn submitted a new resource:

Southwest Michigan Map Pak - 4 XXL city area maps of Southwestern Michigan

Read more about this resource...

mt313 likes this.
  2. TrafficSignalsMichigan

TrafficSignalsMichigan Skilled Worker

I wouldn't even thought that they even make maps of southwest Michigan including one of the cities that I live, which is Benton Harbor!! :D

ronrn likes this.
  3. Kurtis Edwards

If you do Ann Arbor, center the map so that Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti can be represented. They are kinda one in the same. But, this isn't a request, buddy. You don't have to make this at all.

4. Kurtis Edwards

Im just a couple of hours East of you!

5. TrafficSignalsMichigan

TrafficSignalsMichigan Skilled Worker

Kalamazoo and Ann Arbor is the same in some sort because both of these cities are about 20-30 minutes away from the biggest cities of their region. The only difference is Ann Arbor has a bigger population than Kalamazoo. I am curious if they going to make Ann Arbor and Lansing.

6. ronrn

ronrn Governor

Ann Arbor = in progress
    Lansing = Please post your request here : Maps

7. ronrn

ronrn Governor

Attached Files:

8. Kurtis Edwards

@ronrn.. You kown, I don't know if user's would see a city with it centered like I suggested, I think I was wrong in that case. It's your call, buddy. Like I said, you don't have to make this one at all.

ronrn likes this.
  9. Kurtis Edwards

Don't let @kipate see this little map...... has a lot of curved, non-grid roads. :p Kipate, this is where I live know. FYI

10. ronrn

ronrn Governor

Wellll...it's not about users, it's about what you (the requester) would like in your (their) map.

11. Kurtis Edwards

[​IMG]

There is where I exactly live in the Ann Arbor/Ypsi area. No need to treat this as a request. Just might wanna make your Southwest Michigan folder a Michigan folder to add these too later. :) In fact, take my 'request' and throw it to the bottom, anyway. I've been using No Limit 2 forever now (roller coaster editing software) So it will be a bit before I wanna build again

ronrn likes this.