1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Sydney Opera House (unlock) 1.0

Sydney Opera House

1. wcpaeb

wcpaeb Executive

wcpaeb submitted a new resource:

Sydney Opera House (Unlock) - Sydney Opera House

Read more about this resource...

2. Yagura

Yagura Vagabond

hhhhmmm i don't understand why this MOD not appear in my cities XXL?????

3. mbfb1987

mbfb1987 Vagabond

Sorry my mistake ;). When I say it doesn't work, I just mean that I can't find it at all. The game doesn't crush.

4. wcpaeb

wcpaeb Executive

Make sure you have the latest XXL Community Mod installed. You can find the opera in Decorations> Landmarks> Custom Content Button. Not sure if you have to enable expert mode from the menu> options> miscellaneous so you can "see" the building, but you can try.

5. mbfb1987

mbfb1987 Vagabond

I just checked that my community mod is the latest version. Also I try expert mode but I still can't find it :b40:

6. wcpaeb

wcpaeb Executive

hmm, i really dont know what is going wrong. I mean more than 400+ people have download the mod and so far only you and Yagura have problem with not finding the mod in the menu. I would really appreciate if some more people post and comment if they have similar problems or the mod is working fine for them.

7. mbfb1987

mbfb1987 Vagabond

Ok (y) Also thank you for your response ;)

8. wcpaeb

wcpaeb Executive

You are welcome. One last question (probably stupid:D) but i will ask. Did you put the .patch file into your paks folder? :whistle:

steam/SteamApps/common/CitiesXXL/Paks/

9. mbfb1987

mbfb1987 Vagabond

Yes of course :b2: