1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

The Catherine Palace 1.0

The Catherine Palace is over 300m palace in SaintPetersburg

1. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

PaulJChris likes this.
  2. chupobumbo

chupobumbo Executive

Really love this mod and don't want to seem unrewarding, but... what about that esplanade? :b2:

3. thorrny

thorrny Vagabond

This is just amazing, you made me want to play again with my cities!! I really love that you can use one or some of the buildings combined to form spectacular palaces. I encourage you to keep making more baroque lookalike buildings like these...

4. pik1

pik1 Vagabond

I can't see it in my game. I see only gate and fances and no other moddels :( Do you know why?

5. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

Try to use comand "unlock all buildings" in game menu

6. pik1

pik1 Vagabond

It doesn't work. I so frustrated coz your mod is amazing.

7. gcyzidane

gcyzidane Executive

which mod? —— the sea wall with stairs and the gardens

8. pik1

pik1 Vagabond

I dont see icons of palace models. I see only gate and fances. I have cities xxl on steam.

9. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

Do you use custom content button? Have u unlocked all buildings?

10. pik1

pik1 Vagabond

Well I redownloaded it and it works perfect. Thank you for your help and advice and I am sorry that I've bothered you.

11. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

Glad to hear that now mod works fine.

pik1 likes this.
  12. Pepino

Pepino Mayor

Hey, just spotted a problem with piece n#3 - it looks like a LM problem on LOD1 or sth - on the roof, wall and the pavement
    [​IMG]

13. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

I saw it. Thank u!
    I don't wanna change it, because i thought this a little asymmetry makes building look more real and because I'm too lazy))))

OmniusPrime and Mr.X² like this.
  14. Pepino

Pepino Mayor

Hahaha, fair enough!

15. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Immort_al,
    Now for my Russian novel video showing the problems I faced with pieces 8M and 9M, plus the fence on one side. Thankfully it has a happy ending after I found a mod that helped me place the problem pieces together seamlessly. I show how to build the palace from the gate connected to a street on back to the row of buildings and back to the gate on the street again. If you have trouble with placing certain pieces then watch this video to see the mod I discovered that allowed me to build the beautiful Catherine Palace perfectly.

Теперь для моего российского нового видео, показывая проблемы I сталкивающийся с частями 8M и 9M, плюс забор на одной стороне. К счастью у этого есть счастливое окончание после того, как я нашел модника, который помог мне поместить, проблема соединяет беспрепятственно. Я показываю, как построить дворец из ворот, связанных с улицей на назад к ряду зданий и назад к воротам на улице снова. Если Вы испытываете затруднения поместить, определенные части тогда смотрят этот видеофильм, чтобы видеть модника, я обнаружил, что позволил мне строить красивый Дворец Кэтрин отлично.

16. secpol

secpol Governor

У тебя мод для первокласников советской школы, для диафильма. Что с "опасити"- сопли, не читаемо; первый лод, как третий... Только пенсионеру из штата какого то воткнуло, топорная работа, на быструю руку, и не возмущайся правде! Переделай! Детализируй первый лод!

17. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

Я бы с радостью сделал его деталезированней, да только количество углов и у этой версии превышено. Не так игра к сожалению, чтобы делать детализированные модели

18. secpol

secpol Governor

В том и вопрос,что модель не твоя, ну и хер с ним, я тоже поезда хуярил, два месяца, но я оригинальных авторов указал, а мог и не указывать

19. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

Вообще то это модель моя. С самого нуля!

20. secpol

secpol Governor

Я ничего против не имею, только на здоровье, просто очень быстро ты модульный прожект сделал, хотя может и секрет в низкой детализации, ты не можешь огласиться с тем обстоятельством, что это крайне сложный проект, я даже за деньги не взялся бы, ты меня извини за пустопорожний трёп, я люблю детализацию первого лода, и не люблю австрийских гомосеков, имя которых найдёте сами)))