1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

The Cities Skylines British Challenge

Discussion in 'Cities XL Resource Discussions' started by PugGaming, Jun 16, 2016.

1. PugGaming

PugGaming Vagabond

Hi Guys,

I have set myself a challenge to recreate the most realistic looking British feeling city.

I have started with a small town and my first challenge was to create some realistic farms and fields.

I would appreciate your feedback on how this went..

Episode 02 - Small Town

Let's Play Cities Skylines - The British Challenge - E02.1 - Detailing the Small British Town
    Just a short video update of the completion of the small town, hours of detailing efforts put in, I hope you like it!
    Thank you all so much for all your support already, and you will note that my new microphone arrived just in time!! [​IMG]
    Don't forget to leave a LIKE on this video for more!

kipate likes this.