1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

The Cities Skylines British Challenge

Discussion in 'Cities XL Resource Discussions' started by PugGaming, Jun 16, 2016.

1. PugGaming

PugGaming Vagabond

Hi Guys,

I have set myself a challenge to recreate the most realistic looking British feeling city.

I have started with a small town and my first challenge was to create some realistic farms and fields.

I would appreciate your feedback on how this went..

Episode 02 - Small Town

Let's Play Cities Skylines - The British Challenge - E02.1 - Detailing the Small British Town
    Just a short video update of the completion of the small town, hours of detailing efforts put in, I hope you like it!
    Thank you all so much for all your support already, and you will note that my new microphone arrived just in time!! [​IMG]
    Don't forget to leave a LIKE on this video for more!

kipate likes this.