1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

The New Guy From Germany

Discussion in 'Presentations' started by MrPeperonny, Feb 8, 2015.

1. MrPeperonny

MrPeperonny Skilled Worker

Hello there!

Yeah, just a quick hello from me. I'm a 24 year old guy from Germany. I like Cities XXL. Why? I started my city builing carrier with "Sim City 3000 Deutschland" followed by "Sim City 4". Awesome games, I played those for years! So I was super excited for the new Sim City in 2013. I was even invited for the Beta. But.. Meh.. Yeah.. That was.. Crap. Then I tried to start re-playing "Sim City 4". But somehow I could not make friends again with this isometric graphic style. So there was a time where I did not play any city builing games. But then I discovered Cities XL! I started playing it and I started loving it. But then, there was the lag. Phew, that was annoying. So I didn't achieved anything great in this game. My biggest and "best" city was Hampton, I posted a screenshot of it last november. Never really played Cities XL again due to the lag.

Long Story short: now there's Cities XXL! No lag, nice graphics, cool gameplay. I think you will hear from me more often in the future. Like it or not. :p

If you like you can check out my very first City Journal: San Franklyn. Have fun!

Cheers
    MrPeperonny

2. Alex24

Alex24 Moderator
    Staff Member

Willkommen

3. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Welcome to the best community for all things CXL and other city building games. :D

Your story sounds a bit familiar to mine, but with me starting with
    SC4 then started playing CXL but stopped and played again SC4 then played SC2013 then I was dissapointed with the small
    village map size of the new SimCity so I returned to CXL and with the discovery of mods, I never played any other city building
    games other than CXL Platinum from that point on. :)
    Now that I put it into that perspective, don't know if it's related to your story at all :p
    I'm also planning to get CXXL at some point but not now because the price is a bit too high for me :unsure: