1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Token Values

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Kelly Yero, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Kelly Yero

Kelly Yero Unskilled Worker

I put in a search for the above title and it returned nothing. Has anyone figured out what monetary cash value is placed on tokens? It would be helpful to know how to put a price tag on your tokens for the various categories. Each city should be self sufficient as much as possible and to just give the tokens away seems uncapitalistic. I would think that if you give one of your cities some tokens you would get something in return whether it be other tokens or cash.
    Thoughts?

2. Skater27

Skater27 Executive

On the trade dialog buying and selling one token will adjust the value on the top line (money).
    This will tell you the value.

3. Kelly Yero

Kelly Yero Unskilled Worker

Agreed and thank you. Just curious if anyone had put together a spreadsheet outlining the figures. It looks from the bottom three categories that it is 3500 per token in monetary value. I will have to monitor the rest of the categories to see if they are the same. If memory serves me they are not the same. My question was badly worded, sorry!!

4. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

The Cash tokens represent the money resource. Be warned that only your Cashflow is used to calculate available Cash tokens for the city, and not your total Budget!

1 Cash Token = 100 Credits in your Cashflow so 134 Cash tokens is an income of 13,400/mo.

You use Cash tokens primarily in your transactions with Omnicorp. You can use them also to 'wire' money from city to city.

There is more info on the wiki that explains tokens http://citiesxl.wikia.com/wiki/Tokens

5. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

There is a excel spreadsheet called GDP Calculator for Cities XL - Version 1.2. Don't know if it's any use to you and I don't know who made it. See attached zip file

Attached Files:

• GDP.zip
      GDP.zip
      File size:
      6.3 KB
      Views:
  6. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Huh didn't knew Nicko, thanks for the info.
    @skullz613 I think I have that GDP XL sheet, can come really useful sometimes.

7. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I have not used it yet. I'll have to give it a go.