1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Trains and Cars 1.0

46 Original models Trains and Cars.

1. secpol

secpol Governor

2. Birk LeGlaire

Birk LeGlaire Governor

Salut.

What is the space between the wheels of the cars you modded?
    The space between rails is 1,425 m (4' 8.5") (europeen standard).
    To use the cars of your mod, I used this space to modd my own rails. But with this the wheels of cars were out of the rails. I reduced the size of the cars of 77% to put the wheels of cars correctly on rails.
    What means that the space on the mode is 1.865 m. But I don't think there is such a space in Russia.
    Are the cars in the mod too big or is there anywhere a translation problem ?
    Whatever, these cars are realy well done.

3. secpol

secpol Governor

The width of the Russian track 1520 мм. But I was guided by the track width of the game CXL.

4. M.K.

M.K. Unskilled Worker

Wonderful mod! My question is; how to place the trains on the rails. For sure I can turn the the trains in quarter circles but this needs rails exactly placed to adjust them correctly on the rails. Perhaps there is a function which is unknown for me right now.

secpol likes this.
  5. secpol

secpol Governor

Unfortunately, this limitation of the game

kipate likes this.