1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Transtation, Railroad, Railbridge Unlocker. 0.1 Beta

May crash ur Game!!!!

1. RealCity

RealCity Executive

RealCity submitted a new resource:

Transtation, railroad, railbridge unlocker. - May crash ur Game!!!!

Read more about this resource...

2. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Hi Real City, thanks for the upload. Only things i find is the station and the railway bridge. I used the roads addons patch and playing with US roads.
    Can't seem to find any of the additional roads, railway or others. And also can't find the interchange.

It's fine by me. Only thing i wanted was the station and maybe the bridge and the interchange, but do you have any idea why other things don't show up?

3. RealCity

RealCity Executive

Well my railroad didn't show up either. I downloaded another patch to fix it. But it turns out it crashes the game. But if you have CXL 09 or 11, the railroad might be up. Cos. this Mod was actually made for CXL 09.

4. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

I have Platinum. I did some further testing and with default roads set on, railroad comes up and it didn't crash the game. Also the rural roads and the interchange are there, and also 2 new bridges (cool ones by the way). But there's no way i can see the additional roads, which i believe would be related to the new bridges (with a grey sidewalk that looks very good).

I checked the patch and the class files are there. Can it be some problem with the tag?
    I'm going to compare to other roads, but at a first glance seemed ok.

5. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

Can you not fix it so the railway won't cause the game to crash? Otherwise, how can I place a railway in my game? I've seen railways in other ppls' cjs before, how did it work for them?

6. kipate

kipate Governor

They use another mod and also some more mods to make eye candy railway
    bridges, ask e.g. Razox, or look at the beginning of the Your Cities Thread...

7. Steven H. Endermann

How does one connect a railroad to a railroad bridge?

8. RealCity

RealCity Executive

Well you can't the railway bridge cannot be connected with any type of roads.

9. RealCity

RealCity Executive

They use a railway mod from www.generation-city.com, it also crashes the game in some cases. But if just lay down short pieces and avoid stretch it to city boarder, it will be fine. A better option is to use the pipeline and railrack packs here on XLN.

10. RealCity

RealCity Executive

That's great. I haven't test it in default roads mode. I really wish to add ur text to overview tab. But XLN stuff changed the author name so I can't edit the front page.... Keep posting ur new discoveries.

11. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Problem is railbridge can't connect to railroad. To simulate a trainbridge you can't atach it.

12. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

Where in the in-game menu can I find this?