1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Tunnels

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Project_Oz, May 9, 2018.

1. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

@kipate Hi, i remember that you posted some pictures of some roads over which you built houses. Have you tried to build the tunnel as in the picture below? Do you think it is possible to build such a tunnel for the railway? Some suggestions? In platinum. scenic-stony-road-tunnel-swiss-alps.jpg

2. kipate

kipate Governor

It is easier with houses, I would say. The tunnels that I built so far were not always precisely built. So there were overlapping parts for the tunnel roof and so on. Here you would have to be precise. You could use the promenades by PaulJChris for the lower railway part, and you could use Lextacy's freeway aesthetics as some kind of roof. But the greenery, I am not sure about whether there could be something small enough to place -.-

Project_Oz likes this.