1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Unless some one steps forward to take over the domain name and provide hosting XLNation will shutdown. If you are seriously interested in taking on this project and can technically and financially support the project please contact me.

Two 20x40 Base Size T1 Offices v1.00

Two 20x40 base size, low rise T1 offices.

1. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

IcyHot submitted a new resource:

Two 20x40 base size T1 Offices - Two 20x40 base size, low rise T1 offices.

Read more about this resource...

2. shayab21

shayab21 Vagabond

Hey,

Great models!, love them.
    recently i had to re-install the game and all mods i had downloaded, this one was top of my list; however once i placed the file into the paks folder and started the game up only one buidling appears no matter what i do
    the building missing is "Alakhai Cloud Servicies Enterprise" any ideas on why?
    should there be two separate files when downloading?
    cheers!
    Shay :)

3. kipate

kipate Governor

When you re-installed the game, did you install the Shader Pack in the latest version,
    did you install all prerequisites correctly? I ask because this mod is usually very easy to handle
    and does not yield problems...

Edit: @IcyHot , I think there are some prerequisites missing, at least User Interface Mod,
    otherwise you would not be able to use it...

4. shayab21

shayab21 Vagabond

Hey,

thanks for the advice, i have installed the latest shader pak, not sure why only the one is showing up lol

5. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

one building are missing in this patch, if You extract the patch file there be only one mod inside...
    You can tell by the small patch file size