1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.
    Dismiss Notice

Transportation U.s. Road Signs

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by AdrianC89, Sep 13, 2014.

1. AdrianC89

AdrianC89 Vagabond

I am not sure what the mod was called but it replaced the German style road signs in the game with U.S. style. Please help... :) The sign can be seen in the image below. cxl_screenshot_phoenix_17.jpg

2. wildii

wildii Mayor

I know this thread is kind of old, but someone just asked the same thing in the "city photos"-thread. The mod is called "US-HighwaySigns" (don`t know the author though). It isn`t uploaded to the XLEX yet, but I still have the patch-file in my paks-folder, because I downloaded it along time ago from the old XLN. I can send you the file via PM or I`ll upload it to the XLEX, if that`s allowed, as I am not the modder.

3. AdrianC89

AdrianC89 Vagabond

If you wouldn't mind, could you PM me the mod? I really appreciate you responding! :)

4. wildii

wildii Mayor

I just uploaded the file to the XLEX, have fun :)