1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Unless some one steps forward to take over the domain name and provide hosting XLNation will shutdown. If you are seriously interested in taking on this project and can technically and financially support the project please contact me.

Transportation U.s. Road Signs

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by AdrianC89, Sep 13, 2014.

1. AdrianC89

AdrianC89 Vagabond

I am not sure what the mod was called but it replaced the German style road signs in the game with U.S. style. Please help... :) The sign can be seen in the image below. cxl_screenshot_phoenix_17.jpg

2. wildii

wildii Mayor

I know this thread is kind of old, but someone just asked the same thing in the "city photos"-thread. The mod is called "US-HighwaySigns" (don`t know the author though). It isn`t uploaded to the XLEX yet, but I still have the patch-file in my paks-folder, because I downloaded it along time ago from the old XLN. I can send you the file via PM or I`ll upload it to the XLEX, if that`s allowed, as I am not the modder.

3. AdrianC89

AdrianC89 Vagabond

If you wouldn't mind, could you PM me the mod? I really appreciate you responding! :)

4. wildii

wildii Mayor

I just uploaded the file to the XLEX, have fun :)