1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum Uim Issues

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by chanfors, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Altiris

Altiris Governor

That error indicates that some parts of UIM are still missing from the data folder, maybe check your add\remove programs make sure all UIM entries are removed try a fresh install and make sure to check the install path.

failing that you could try putting the .patch of UIM in your paks\Mods folder, with just the updated tags.cfg in the data folder.

2. veija2

veija2 Mayor

@Altiris - a fresh install didn't work but putting the UIM patch in my mods folder with updated tags.cfg worked slick as ice. Thank you! Anything I should do now or look out for when a UIM upgrade is released? Thanks again.

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Ah... That's what the other thing was. I was installing Platinum to test it and the UIM install wouldn't work so I had to do what Altiris said.
    I just realized that I had said the wrong config file when I asked if you had backed up the global config. What I meant to say was the tags config :facepalm:
    Looks like your problems are solved now :)

4. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Yes, thanks to you guys. Ta

5. veija2

veija2 Mayor

@skullz and @Altiris, hope you are still around. I am now getting the null lane error after just a few minutes of play. I believe this is a UIM error.

[12:32:30] LIVE Live/LiveTrafic/lsnMetaBehavio ( 101)Assert lsnMetaBehaviour::s_Create : NULL lane

What can I do next? Thanks.

6. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I have not had that error before so can't help you. Hopefully someone else has had it and knows what to do.

7. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

I had that too sometime, it happen only when seeing specific area...one way to prevent it to happen is by set the traffic slider to 0

8. veija2

veija2 Mayor

That does the trick. Thanks Nogerivan.