1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

UK Only - Wheelie Bins

Discussion in 'XLN Watering Hole' started by OriginalCliff, Mar 24, 2015.

1. OriginalCliff

OriginalCliff Vagabond

For those of you who live in the UK, I am doing a feasibility study at University about a device that could take your wheelie bins out for you.

If you have to drag a wheelie bin down a driveway, or you can imagine doing so, I want to know whether you would like a device to drag the wheelie bin for you.

If you could fill out this survey it would be very helpful!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F9Q8YFS

Feel free to ask me anything :)

P.s. Share the survey with other brits!

2. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

Society are lazy enough geez, though would be good for disabled persons.
    The non disabled lazy persons will take advantage but should require a disability card to buy one lol.

3. OriginalCliff

OriginalCliff Vagabond

That's too true! Haha. But the idea was mainly for those with long driveways or with a disability.

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

We have wheelies bins here as well. Ive seen guys tip them over and sit the handle over their cars towbar the drive down their driveway with them like a trailer

5. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

hey..that was survey spam :p

6. Trolca

Trolca Executive

Is a Wheelie Bin trash? I must not get out much. I just call it a trash bin. And then there's the recycle bin too.