1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfinished Mod List

Discussion in 'Projects' started by cityguru, Sep 20, 2014.

1. cityguru

cityguru Unskilled Worker

You didn't going to finish a mod! You are on the right track. I'd found in the old XLNation alot of modding treaths , that wasn't finished. I think its very sad. Somethings it eaven hurts. It really hurts if i did found mod threads with upcoming mods and nobody finish it or share a BETA! So those mods get lost. This is a threath where you can share your mods and unfinished stuff , before you go a long time offline or never update it. There are two types of unfinished mods , for modders so somebody else can change it and improve it and for players so players don't need to go sad!
    Register or to view Spoiler content!
    Register or to view Spoiler content!

If i am not allowed to do this , lock this treath.

Thank you: Cityguru

2. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

I don't even know what this is supposed to be... o_O

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Pretty pointless really

4. KevinTheCynic

KevinTheCynic Executive

I think he's just trying to establish a reference list for anyone who isn't going to finish any mods they might have announced, to let the rest of us know that the mod is not being developed any more.

5. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah your probably right.

In that case here's one I found that I'm unsure if it was finished
    Its by Kiwi2703 and called Kiwis Modular Office Pack
    t1c6.jpg
    He had just finished the quarter office mod and was working on a modular one.