1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings Universal Fast Food / Restaurants

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by ElitezXLNation, Sep 7, 2014.

1. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Has everyone forgotten about Eano's American Fast Food pack? Not only did it bring some of our favorite gut-busting establishments into the game, it was also very high quality.

I'm not sure if it's been migrated, however.

2. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

3. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Indeed, that's the one.

4. KevinTheCynic

KevinTheCynic Executive

You know, I have a restaurant mod that I think is for "Princess Bell". I think I got it from Generation City but it was a while ago so I just can't remember.
    I'll have a trawl through my mods folder some time and see if I can locate the patch for its specific name.

5. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

I think that's actually an unlocked in-game building.

6. Steven H. Endermann

That mod only has a few fast food restaurants. Lextacy made quite a few places, but not all and only a few were usable because of the quality. Jack-In-The-Box, McDonald's, Denny's, Cheesecake factory, Loves, and Pilot Flying J were only ploppables with no base or collision box, and were IMPOSSIBRU to place right. The rest may have been lower quality, but are good enough from far away.

7. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

There were probably only in his project thread on the forums. Since everyone used third party hosting for files and photos there will be no copies here. Some will will have to use google cache, or webarchive to find a version of them so we can recreate it

Or the original person can upload them here. Lextacy is active on the new XLNation I suggest you ask him or her

8. Nick97

Nick97 Elite

- McDonalds
    - Jack In Box
    - AppleBee
    - KFC

Are Now Up For Cities XL Game Download Link: http://xlnation.city/resources/retail-mega-pack.1200/