1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Updates/Patches for XXL and XL Platinum

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by MarSch, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Perfect!

I don't understand what you mean
    What do you mean by that?

Yes, all these little mods are handy!

I don't know anymore, it's been a long time since I played the game strategically.

Neamoins I invite you to do a research on the forum, to find your answer.
    Or read the guide @Birk LeGlaire
    Communauté Steam :: Guide :: CXXL. Jeu de gestion stratégique. Guide. (steamcommunity.com)

---

Not playing the game strategically, I don't use Omnicorp.
    I can't answer you.

---

All trees of the mod "" Z_Pharmist_TreeBug_Fix_v1.00 "have been modeled by the Monte Cristo studio. (Monté Cristo is the creator of the game)

The trees of the mod "Trees - Scale 1/1 - XXL - original author: Jrvieux 1.1"
    Are the same tree as for the mods "" Z_Pharmist_TreeBug_Fix_v1.00 "

They use the same modeling files,
    Except that one is a general mod, allowing certain buildings to display a wider variety of trees in-game.
    and the other mod, allows to use them individually.

I imagine that due to lack of time, and following the bankruptcy of Studio Monte crsito, they could not finish their work on certain files related to certain trees.

Likewise, there are a number of buildings modeled in the game files, which are not accessible.

If you remove the mod from Pharmist, you will also see that there is a lower variety of abres.

---

You will surely find your happiness here
    Plazas and Parks | XLNation - Cities XXL

Congratulations on your first game modification!:)
    By researching well I'm sure you will find the answer to your question. :p

See you later,:)