1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

USA Road Pack - XXL 1.3

XLN_XXL_drazic_road_usa_v1.0

1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

It was commented that it does work with XL. Have not tried it myself though.

2. kipate

kipate Governor

Works with XL (y) at least with CXL 2012

Peter912, selodinger, Jotape and 2 others like this.
  3. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Drazicdesign updated USA Road Pack - XXL with a new update entry:

USA Road Pack - XXL 1.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

kipate likes this.
  4. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Hi there Drazic. It seems i can't find the roads with the dry grass in the middle, as you have shown on your pics.
    It doesn't show up in the upgrades panel. Only other two with no separation in the middle.
    I'm using USA roads.

5. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Kurtis mentioned the following
    Also make sure there's no other road mods loading after the USA roads. I had one with more z's at the front than the USA one and did not see some of the upgrades

6. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Nope not showing up.
    I realize now this was up in discussion. Tried taking away wter roads, putting trolca ones. Nothing...

7. thefriendlyarab

thefriendlyarab Unskilled Worker

Hey great mod, I was having an issue and was wondering if I could get some help. My highways keep trying to intersect with the bridge, I don't know how to stop them from doing so. If you could give me some advice it would be awesome. Thanks!!

8. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

It's tricky. For me only works with RHM highways. And even then you need to be carefull when placing. You need to go step by step aproaching each bridge and trying to click near, once you see it´s not intersecting. And then continue to next bridge.

9. thefriendlyarab

thefriendlyarab Unskilled Worker

Gotcha, I am using RHM. Still wont work though

10. Kurtis Edwards

@Drazicdesign... There are not upgradable one-way roads with sidewalks. There are only one-way roads with dirt shoulders. It would be awesome to have sidewalks; all the in-game one-way road options have streetlights that stick out like a sore thumb.

Google Translate: Il n'y a pas upgradable routes à sens unique avec des trottoirs. Il n'y a que les routes à sens unique avec les épaules de terre. Il serait génial d'avoir des trottoirs; tous les in-game unidirectionnelle options de route ont des lampadaires qui collent comme un pouce endolori.

Drazicdesign likes this.
  11. Kurtis Edwards

Is your bridge elevation too low? If it is and you have enough base elevation below, just sink the ground a bit and have the RHM dip under a bit more.

12. sodsal75

sodsal75 Unskilled Worker

When upgrading roads use, I do not see all the models you have created but only the regular way and the two with curbs land . is there any other mods that I should remove?

13. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

From my experience, you cannot have Road Addon Mod in your paks folder and must have trolca roads in. You will only see the aditional updates in the grassy avenue of trolca roads.

14. Kurtis Edwards

Luis is right, you cannot use the Road Addon Mod. But, with this mod you really don't need it.

15. maco nation

maco nation Vagabond

Great mod, really! But my Roads and Highways alwys connect the Bridge above! I try many Things, but its always the same. Is there anybody who knows whats the problem? Thanks!!!

16. es168

es168 Skilled Worker

Show some pictures of your problem.

17. ronrn

ronrn Governor

Try placing the road first and then the bridge above it. If they still try to connect, then use the shift key to adjust the bridge height.

18. veija2

veija2 Mayor

I have the same problem as you, no matter what I do or how high I make the bridge. I have to place the bridge first and then run the road underneath it. Not just for this mod, but for all roads and bridges in XXL.

19. maco nation

maco nation Vagabond

thanks for these tips, guys, but both ways does not work, look at my screeshots. some other ideas? is it another mod, which this mod cant work?

Attached Files:

20. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Do a test by building on flat land
    And increase height

upload_2016-9-28_12-59-15.png

This is the minimum recommended height
    you can increase the height but not decrease
    upload_2016-9-28_13-3-26.png

Tell me if it works,