1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Wich part of the code did I need to change so its not replaceable?

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by sadiemydog, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator

to not replace it you gotta change file names, nothing else
    to change stripes from white to yellow you gotta edit diffuse texture in sgbin files, there is a tutorial for somewhere here on xln. then save it with a different name and change the model-path in class files to the new sgbin file you just created. also dont forget to create new thumbnails and also change their path in new class files.
    to make it not upgradable change <AltGroup> to sth different in class files (but why?^^)
    to make it visible in menu just dont add a "deprecated" tag to tag line in class files

2. sadiemydog

sadiemydog Executive

The problem wich I have now is that there are .sgbin files only and I didn't found any .class files so I cannot open it and change it by code. :( Is there anyway how to see .class files in lextacy concrete mod??? When I uncompress it I get .dat and .sg files. :( :( :(

3. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator

no idea bout lextacys mod
    maybe his retexture replaces original rhm stuff, if this is the case you can find class files in original rhm patch

4. sadiemydog

sadiemydog Executive

Yeahh, thats the whole point. I wan't to change it so it don't override the original RHM mod.