1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Wildii`s Projects

Discussion in 'Projects' started by wildii, Nov 8, 2014.

1. wildii

wildii Governor

So far so good :)

gamescreen0046.jpg

gamescreen0043.jpg

gamescreen0037.jpg

Mr. Sky, locko, veija2 and 4 others like this.
  2. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Looking forward to their release. There are lots of houses like this is in local neighborhoods. No graffiti on fences, though - more like overgrown shrubs and weeds, discarded bikes, junk in yards to spoil the view. Mostly, people make an effort. Yards may be shabby - need paint, need repair - but not neglected. Just poor. You've got a really nice variety of furniture going. I hope you do a few more.

Abandon Ship and kipate like this.
  3. wildii

wildii Governor

@veija2: Thank you :) It`s kind of difficult to recreate the yards like i intended. What furnitures are thinking about exactly? Btw: Only the empty housing plot has graffiti on its fence ;)

What does a suburban neighbourhood need? A High School. Currently I am working on my first large-scale mod - 120x80 meter base. Here is a sneak peek:
    Unbenannt.jpg

Monty, Abandon Ship, Jotape and 4 others like this.
  4. metrocity345

metrocity345 Elite

Finally, a US public school mod. That's what I've been waiting for. :xllove::xllove::xllove:

Abandon Ship likes this.
  5. wildii

wildii Governor

@metrocity345: Yeah, a US-style public school is missing in the game.

"Repeat after me: An acre is the area of a rectangle, whose length is one furlong and whose width is one chain." :whistle: :)

Unbenannt.jpg

gbojanic, Monty, Drazicdesign and 7 others like this.
  6. metrocity345

metrocity345 Elite

I hope you'll make a middle school and an elementary school sometime.

Abandon Ship and Nick97 like this.
  7. wildii

wildii Governor

I would love to and I was already thinking about it ;) But it`s so much stuff I want to mod... too much. First I finish the high school mod, then I`d like to do a modern US-church, an elementary school, a police station, two "big-box" shopping stores and two more single homes. Uff :D

What do you guys/girls think? My previous intention was to release all this stuff in one pack. But now I think it would be best to release the suburban homes as a standalone pack. They are finished. And after I am done I`d release a "US-public service and shopping mod"

Nick97, Abandon Ship and veija2 like this.
  8. veija2

veija2 Mayor

I like that idea. And not just because I want to get my hands on those little houses. Honest.

9. Nick97

Nick97 Elite

I Agree Because My City needed high school!

10. Abandon Ship

Abandon Ship Skilled Worker

I like all of these ideas! I really like the schools. A modular school would be a cool idea...

11. kipate

kipate Governor

I think with all the school and office mods available, this can already be done. Of course, with using office buildings, you would not have the same functionality, but workers are still needed. And think about that more school buildings at one point will still only have a small effect on the satisfaction of people who do NOT live close by.

Abandon Ship likes this.
  12. wildii

wildii Governor

Working on a desert-version of my suburban homes pack. There are three additional mods as well, because a desert-version needs more flat roofed buildings in my opinion. And the arrangement of the garages in the back was unbalanced in the gras-version ;)

gamescreen0068.jpg

Jotape, Abandon Ship, axel and 9 others like this.
  13. Kurtis Edwards

OMG.. love. I might start playing cities xxl again if we get good desert mods. I've been lost in the world of roller coasters in No Limits 2.

Drazicdesign likes this.
  14. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

A future great mod,
    I just love it!(y)

15. kipate

kipate Governor

Yeah, we could realize our own CXXL Breaking Bad story. And build the city whilst listening to "Born To Be Wild" by Steppenwolf... Get your motor runnin', head out on the highway... Lookin' for adventure, and whatever comes your way... :p

ronrn likes this.
  16. Игорь

Игорь Elite

Waiting for it))

17. Kurtis Edwards

Hahaha.. You and me wild? What is that..... abstract, non-real numbers for you and obscure int. law. for me? hahaha

kipate likes this.
  18. Kurtis Edwards

No.. you get radical for radicals, Kipate! hahaha

19. wildii

wildii Governor

Ok, I am going for a Breaking Bad (Albuquerque) Pack next. As the single homes are already done, it seems appropriate. What should it contain? Low rise apartment complexes and office structures, a school, a church, the ABQ-Plaza and of course a "Los Pollos Hermanos". But - as always - I`ll take my time ;)

20. veija2

veija2 Mayor

I would really really really really really like a version that sits 40 x 20 instead of 20 x 40 to the street.