1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Xl Mods That Work In Xxl

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by skullz613, Feb 8, 2015.

1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I thought I would create a thread so we can get an idea of what works without any changes being made.
    I know there is talk of a list being made but I have not seen one yet.
    Maybe what is posted here can be moved over to the list when it is started.

These are the mods I have tested and seem to work OK.

zzzzzz_Timofp_Flexibility_Mod_v1.0
    Trolca_Roads_1.1
    XLN_nicko_wheatFarm2New_v1.2
    XLN_nicko_wheatFarm_v1.0
    DsR_mod_kamera_patch

2. Veknor

Veknor Unskilled Worker

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Veknor.

4. Onders

Onders Vagabond

REPOSTED: Hey XL Nations Community!!!

This is only my second post after the reply above and am so happy to be a part of this great site now. I just want to get a big thank you to all the mod makers and contributors (especially the guys from Aus & NZ) out of the way for all the awesome stuff that they have uploaded or posted here... I almost creamed my pants upon discovering this site awhile back. Just unbelievable stuff. (I really hope Cities: Skylines gets similar if not better stuff.... sigh waiting waiting sigh)

For my first contribution, as I'm definitely no skilled modder yet, I thought I'd help people get XXL on board with compatible mods. So I have just spent the past 5 days before and after work installing most of the mods I could and checking them in XXL. (I used the Xxl Mods Compatibility List as a starting reference - thx ode1299).
    The list below has been installed and opened in a working city (1.7 Million people) and I've zoomed in and out around the place but haven't placed all the buildings yet (so maybe disaster awaits). So far, so good... but I have read that some parts of these mods may not be able to be found in the menu due to UIM problems but so far they all do not crash the game as far as I can tell. I also have a list of ones that I've found on my journey that seem to cause problems at the bottom. Hope this helps y'all.

Please see the included text file for compatible mod list as it wouldn't fit in post limits.

**********************************************************************************
    File Listing For: [D:\Game Downloads\Cities XL Mods\XXL Incompatible] on 4/03/2015
    **********************************************************************************

Xlnation_MicroSphera92_ind_FHI_Headquarters_v1.0.patch [929 KB]
    XLN_Altiris_ResidenceCL_Elite_T1-T3_V0.2.patch [6 MB]
    XLN_Monty_deco_UEPII_GatewayArch_v1.0.patch [2 MB]
    XLN_Monty_deco_UEPII_GloriaVictis_v1.0.patch [1 MB]
    XLN_Monty_h_suibob_GaliciaResidence_v1.0.patch [1 MB]
    XLN_Monty_ind_EspacioTower_v1.1.patch [1 MB]
    XLN_Monty_PlazaEspana_Fountain_v1.0.patch [2 MB]
    ZZZ_XLN_Montoto_Day_Night_Cycle_Mod_v1.2.2.patch [2 MB]

Attached Files:

5. Altiris

Altiris Governor

I don't recommend installing any NEXL mods that don't begin with XXL, this will cause all sorts of issues.

Onders likes this.
  6. Onders

Onders Vagabond

Thx... will do sir. I am starting to see a few issues not sure if it's those mods or not but will take them out and see... pedestrian paths is the most important one and that's all good I see, just really wanted ferries and waterways and vehicle pack.... will just have to be patient. :confused: