1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

XXL.上海尚悦湾广场01 2022-03-14

只需要人口

1. yangzhiqiang123

yangzhiqiang123 Executive

2. Elli4815

Elli4815 Skilled Worker

This is an awesome mod. But unfortunately it doesn't appear in CXXL. I also tried different folders (paks, mods etc.) and names. But it doesn't show up. Anyone know what is causing this?

3. Hugo oliveira

Hugo oliveira Vagabond

hello happened the same thing i can not find the mod of this do not know if patch is wrong or do not know.

4. Elli4815

Elli4815 Skilled Worker

Update: It works for me now. I changed the name of the patch file without chinese letters. But the mod only contains one building (the twin tower highrises), as shown in the main picture.

@ yangzhiqiang123: Will you also upload the other buildings in the pictures (please!!!!!) ? They're just awesome.