1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings XXL Better Fire Buildings Please

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by OmniusPrime, Mar 2, 2016.

1. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

I'd like to see some improved fire protection buildings like the police have. I wish I knew how to mod the police helipad building to make it work for fire. I wish we had a fire building equivalent to the Los Angeles Court House Landmark building, use the same building but make it work for fighting fire. I really wish we had a fire equivalent to the Alcatraz Blueprint building that gives a 10% fire satisfaction addition. If I knew how to mod these buildings, and the Modding section of XXL actually worked, I'd just take the three police buildings and repurpose them for fire with new names. Probably good to replace police signs with fire as well. Throw on a few satellite dishes and antennas and call them fire command or training buildings for the LA Court House and Alcatraz buildings.

In my 3.8 million population city of Sacramento I'm blowing over $252,000 on fire protection and I've only got a 57% combined average, around 50% for elites. That's vastly more money than I'm blowing on the police and getting satisfaction in the 70% range. Even after placing a bunch of new fire stations I couldn't increase the fire satisfaction. The fire stations just aren't powerful enough to do the job.