1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

strange thing

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by axel, Sep 17, 2022.

1. axel

axel Governor

I often make copies with multiple buildings that have the same dimensions, and they only get new textures to save time. On picture strange1 you can see that it's going well, but on picture strange2 you see when choosing another texture file that there is a white haze over it on the texture sheet, you can also see this on the building
    now I notice that the gamma is not shown for all other buildings and the gamma is set at 0.45 . for this building.
    Does anyone have experience with this, does anyone know what is going wrong here?
    can i change this?? the strange thing is that in viewer you see the building normally

Attached Files:

2. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Hi Axel,
    I don't really know if this will help you, but have you tried to select "Use system default gamma"?

Capture Gamma.JPG

axel likes this.
  3. axel

axel Governor

Hi buddy, yes it works like that, but I did not know whether this also works well and it dont cause problems, to be honest I do not understand that gamma set up, but if it can do no harm then I use it like this

4. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

I do it all the time,
    At first sight, this does not pose a problem.

axel likes this.
  5. axel

axel Governor

oooh thank you so much, I was afraid I had to recreate 5 buildings

Drazicdesign likes this.