- CitiesXL 2009
- CitiesXL 2011
- CitiesXL 2012
- CitiesXL PlatinumDO NOT USE WITH XXL!! Its for 2009, 2011, 2012 and Platinum ONLY!
And do NOT place in Paks folder!
XXL-Users please use this one instead: Dependency - Tags.cfg for XXL
Install UIM 1.79.9 before. Then extract this mod to your CXL-Installation Folder (NOT Paks-Folder) and overwrite previous tags.cfg.
1. Install the Latest User Interface Mod 1.79.9 BEFORE installing this tags.cfg (Dependency - XL User Interface Mod | XLNation - Cities XXL) if you already have, no need to redo.
2. Download the "Tags.cfg Dependency Mod - Version x.x.rar" archive
3. If you dont have it, get winrar, 7zip, winzip or a similar program (you only need one program)
winrar: WinRAR download and support: Start
4. Right click the downloaded file and select "extract to..."
5. Choose your Game's DEFAULT/MAIN FOLDER (NOT Paks folder!)
C:\Program Files\Focus Home Interactive\Cities XL Platinum\
C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam Apps\common\Cities XL\
6. Click "Ok"
7. Confirm the question "Replace this file?" with "YES"
(if this question does not pop up, you have choosen the wrong installation folder!)
The archive contains the structure "data/config/tags.cfg". Means: if you extract the archive to the games default folder it should automatically place the file in correct location.
If you place the file itself manually, you need to place it in "..../cities xl/data/config/".
In both cases you need to replace previous file versions.
Also do not rename the file!
Version 1.0 contains all tags from UIM 1.79.9 and additionally all custom tags available/used by modders at 2015-09(September)-04.
You can check your current Version by opening tags.cfg with notepad or editor. Go to your Cities XL installation folder and open data/config/tags.cfg. The third line will tell you which version you have. If this line does not appear, you are using an old version from uim.
Reason for another Dependency Mod:
Altiris, the creator of the User Interface Mod told me, he wont update the UIM anymore. Version 1.79.9 will stay the latest.
Because of that, new mods, requiring custom tags (like bridges) wont be able to run.
To avoid a mess and confusion with installers for these new mods, its easier to have one central dependency.
If you are going to create a new awesome mod for xl09-Platinum and/or XXL which requires custom tags, just let me know and i will add them.
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
- UIM 1.79.9 (install it BEFORE getting this tags.cfg!)
If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.Dismiss Notice
If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.
If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
Dependency Tags.cfg for XL 2.0
Tags.cfg Dependency Mod for XL