- CitiesXL 2011
- CitiesXL 2012
- CitiesXL PlatinumPlease Read Installation Instructions Below and get all dependencys!
If you dont, well sc*ew you, the crash is your own fault
- New 10 and 15m model added to V1.13, see below
How to Install this Pack:
Get the Dependency mods and follow their installation instructions.
Then extract the archive and place the .patch files you want to use in your paks folder.
- (Latest) UserInterfaceMod V1.79.9
- Tags.cfg V1.0 or above
This mod is NOW compatible with CXXL, but 50m bridges are without roads and pedestrian bridges not choosable in menu.
Make sure to install the latest Community Mod V1.9. Otherwise your game will crash!!
For CXXL please read Resource Update V1.01
What you get with this Pack:
1. RustyMetal BridgePack:
- 10m RustyMetal Street-Bridge
- 15m RustyMetal Road-Bridge
- 20m RustyMetal Road-Bridge
- 25m RustyMetal Avenue-Bridge
- 50m RustyMetal TramWay-Bridge
2. Stone BridgePack:
- 05m Stone Pedestrian-Bridge
- 10m Stone Pedestrian-Bridge
- 15m Stone Pedestrian-Bridge
- 25m Stone Pedestrian-Bridge
- 30m Stone Pedestrian-Bridge
- 40m Stone Pedestrian-Bridge
- 10m Stone Street-Bridge
- 15m Stone Road-Bridge
- 25m Stone Avenue-Bridge
- 30m Stone Avenue-Bridge
- 40m Stone ExpressWay-Bridge
- 45m Stone Avenue-Bridge
- 50m Stone TramWay-Bridge
3. Complex TiedArch BridgePack:
- 45m TiedArch Avenue-Bridge
- 45m TiedArch Highway-Bridge (Please no requests for rhm!)
- 50m TiedArch TramWay-Bridge
4. A Beta 15m-Tram-Bridge
- Project X² | Page 7 | XLNation - Cities XXL
(its included in v1.13 here, no need to redownload it over there)
Menu-Location of Street, Road, Expressway, Avenue and Tramway Bridges:
Transportation --> Roads --> Bridges --> CustomContent
Menu-Location of Pedestrian Bridges:
Transportation --> PedestrianPaths --> Bridges
Menu-Location of Highway Bridges:
Transportation --> Highways --> Bridges
- all bridges are upgradable to other road-types and pedestrian-paths
- all bridges allow intersections with other bridges, roads and pedestrian-paths
Special Thanks to:
- PaulJChris for his tutorial and his help to understand bridge-stuff (well, actually its still confusing me sometimes )
- Alex24 for his help with bridge-questions
- Altiris for his help with tags
- Nicko2u for his help and beta-testing
- Monty for his help with 3d-questions
- Peter912 for beta-testing
- Puss in Boots for beta-testing
wow, cxl-bridges can be really confusing
PS: To run this mod in CXXL it is absolutely necessary to install Community Mod V1.9 or above!!
- Installation Pre-requiste(s):
- (Latest) UserInterfaceMod 1.79.9
Tags.cfg V1.0 or above
If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.Dismiss Notice
If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.
If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.Its becoming harder each month to keep this site floating on the web. As Adsense money is now four months apart, I'm covering the rest of the monthly bills.Dismiss Notice
There's been a handful of donations which help a little but more regular donations are needed if this site is to stay alive.
I know it's tough for everyone but if you can spare a little it would be awesome.
P.S. Once again a big huge thanks to the last donations!
Transportation Xsquared's Big Bridge Pack 1.13
A big bridge pack of three smaller bridge-packs and one new beta bridge - adds 25 new bridges to CXL