1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Competition?

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Mr.X², Feb 1, 2018.

Tags:
?

Another City Building Contest?

Poll closed Mar 4, 2018.
  1. Yes please, I will participate

25 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Yes please, but I won't participate

26 vote(s)
    47.3%
  3. No thanks

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  4. I don't care

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I think a public (members only though) vote on the categories is a better idea. Having a broader range of opinions is always better. All contestants can tell that a high bar is set regarding quality, judging by previous category competition results. More opinions can mean other contestants not normally picked, get a slightly better chance of votes in a poll.
    We get a huge amount of active members visiting XLN everyday but a lot of them do not participate in any site related activities. It would be good to get their input as well.

kipate and Drazicdesign like this.