1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Arab Pack 1.0

Pack of buildings in Arabic style

1. aitortilla01

aitortilla01 Governor

aitortilla01 submitted a new resource:

Arab Pack - Pack of buildings in Arabic style

Read more about this resource...

CraCkeR JaCk likes this.
  2. Steven H. Endermann

Is there a free trial for 3DS Max? If so, then I bet I could find a tutorial which I could follow, and make an AMERICA pack (I've been getting better with computers-we no longer hate each other). These cultural packs are really cool, by the way.

That reminds me! Are there any ways possible to place each of the individual files into a .ZIP or .RAR (or any other variation) file? That way, people could download a few of the buildings, and get rid of the ones which they'd never use. Is there something I could do with the file-a way to extract all of them, and repack them myself?

3. Gazmir

Gazmir Vagabond

The pack dont work for me... When I place a building I can only see it from far away, but when i zoom in, it disapear?

4. Monty

Monty Governor

If you play XL you need the Shader pack for players mod.
    If you play XXL you need the Community Mod.

kipate likes this.
  5. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator

yes there is. u can get a free trial or use a free students version for ~3years (extendable). just visit autodesk.com .
    u can follow my tutorial Tutorial - Let's start 3D-Moddeling - Part I - Modeling a basic LOD4 Model or watch one of thousands excellent tutorials on youtube. heres a small collection Collection Of Usefull 3d-modding Video-tutorials . if u watch youtube u gotta keep cxl-specific requirements in mind (triangle count, map size, naming-conventions, shaders ..., and stuff like that). workflow for 3ds max 2016 is pretty much the same as it is for 2012...
    and yes u can unpack it with pakunpak, remove the class file of the building u dont want and repack it..

oh and since this is a resource discussion: very awesome work once again aitortilla (y)

Steven H. Endermann likes this.
  6. Steven H. Endermann

Awesawym! Thank you. Here we go again...

7. Fahad

Fahad Vagabond

I can't seem to be able to install this mod, I've downloaded it, put it in a file titled "mod" in the pak file, I have the shader pack, and the furniture dependency pack, why is this not working? it's in the Asian pack right? I open the Asian pack, and it's just the Chinese stuff, I have the Platinum version, can some help?

8. kipate

kipate Governor

And you do also have the latest User Interface Mod?

@Fahad , you do need the User Interface Mod instead of the Community Mod when you Play XL Platinum :)

9. Fahad

Fahad Vagabond

Yes I do.

10. kipate

kipate Governor

You need to open the Asian Pack AND click on the Custom Content Button ;)