1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum Building never connects to city hall

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by mrsrees, Dec 24, 2015.

1. mrsrees

mrsrees Vagabond

I hope this isn't a repeat, but I can't find a thread on it anywhere. I have XL Platinum, and ever since I started playing I have one particular building that never connects to the City Hall. Ever. Every time it automatically is generated, I get the same error no matter where it is. It's a large apartment complex for executives with a blue roof. Any thoughts how to fix this problem?

Attached Files:

2. ronrn

ronrn Governor

I think that issue is within the mod itself.
    If you want to use that particular building try placing the building first and then attach a road.
    Or, you might try a manual placement by holding the "shift" key while dragging the mouse. This will rotate buildings.

3. mrsrees

mrsrees Vagabond

This building automatically generates when you do high density executives. I have no choice whether to place it or not. And believe me--nothing works to get a road to it. It has this error EVERY SINGLE TIME it comes up. I would love to just delete the building from the files completely if possible.

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Click on it and post a screenshot so we can see the name of it.

5. mrsrees

mrsrees Vagabond

Here's the screenshot with the building information on it.

Attached Files:

6. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Cool, cheers for the screen shot.
    If its a in-game building, then it might be a simple change somewhere in the files of the building. Just have to locate it.
    I have had that building give me trouble before using no zoning.

EDIT: Found that its h_65usa_t3. Just can't find where the issue is at the moment. Thought it might have a line somewhere like <MustConnectToRoad>

7. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor