1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

California Map Pak 1

4 city area maps from the state of California.

1. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

ronrn,
    My health services started working around the two million population mark. There must be a mod building that is locked until then and that locks health services as well.

ronrn likes this.
  2. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Here's the next episode of Monterey. I've grown it to 2.9 million. I start off showing a funny standard building animation. As usual I show off some cool mods.

ronrn likes this.
  3. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Here's the next episode of Monterey, reaching 3.75 million in population. I explain how I'm achieving financial self sufficiency with Monterey while maintaining a low 10% tax rate. I show off the many mods that make this possible.

ronrn likes this.
  4. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

In my latest video I show off building the beautiful Catherine Palace mod, a multi-piece building construction set. I also show a very useful mod that helped me overcome placement problems when some pieces wouldn't fit properly together. Monterey has reached 4.3 million by this stage.

ronrn likes this.
  5. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

In this latest video I finish my Monterey city at 4.5 million. I show of more cool mods as well as my funny Titanic diorama. I explain how I overcame a mod problem so that I could once again place sailboats.

ronrn likes this.
  6. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Here my final Monterey only video. I recorded this in 4Kat 30 FPS before creating project at 60 FPS. I then produced it in a good 4K format for maximum visual enjoyment. I do more showing off of beautiful sights in my finished Monterey city. I'm really proud of my Monterey city as I was able to finance everything with a mere 10% tax rate on every worker class and business. I have 99% satisfaction in health with 100% in the other categories.

ronrn likes this.
  7. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Here's my season 2 series finale. I show off my beautiful well financed city of Monterey second. Thanks ronrn for making the Monterey map after I suggested it. I loved your flat map so much I flattened the Monterey map so I could place the big gold courses and other big buildings easily. If there are some really cool new mods I may come back to build another city on one of the other CA maps, either San Francisco or Santa Cruz.

ronrn likes this.