1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CJ City of Foskópolis

Welcome to the capital of Melañiza. Lean out and feel vertigo.

1. TheFosaGames

TheFosaGames Vagabond

TheFosaGames submitted a new resource:

City of Foskópolis - Welcome to the capital of Melañiza. Lean out and feel vertigo.

Read more about this resource...

2. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor

Can't see the pics.....

3. TheFosaGames

TheFosaGames Vagabond

Try it now, I change the privacy to Public. :D

4. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

There is no need to host images on a third party site. Just upload them to XLNation with your post. Never a chance for broken images then, unless the whole site is down and then we have much bigger problems

5. TheFosaGames

TheFosaGames Vagabond

I wasn't sure how I was going the theme of the images. What I did was upload them in a photo album... Any tips for the next time? I have all the pics in my computer :p

6. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

When you create a post or a CJ near the bottom are buttons for uploading files (photos), you can then place them right into your posts. You can have a max of 30 photos per post

7. Anirban

Anirban Unskilled Worker

Loved your city, but there are some points which as per me could have different:
    1)there are too many skyscrapers, i felt so, you could have mixed up low and high rises in patches, the skyline would have been cleaner.
    2)the industries being packed in one area felt a little odd, though it can be justified as industrial belt
    3)a little more greenery could have been better
    4) Lastly the population is way too much, could have been lowered

TheFosaGames likes this.
  8. TheFosaGames

TheFosaGames Vagabond