1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum crash on every map

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Dreian, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Dreian

Dreian Moderator
    Staff Member

Any idea what's causing that? Yesterday everything was working great, today... tried to install Gonaives, Nogerivan parking & last version of furniture dependency mod... then it started to crash... removed everything... it continues to crash

Damn!

Register or to view Spoiler content!

2. Dreian

Dreian Moderator
    Staff Member

3 months later... i desinstalled CXL platinum completely from computer... reinstalled it this time from Steam... i install only UIM... launch the game... enter a map... and..... seems i am experiencing the SAME CRASH!

Any idea what's the problem with my computer. May it be related to something exterior from the game? XXL (steam too) seems to not be affected by this problem

[11:32:08] AS2LUACMD vinInterfaceManager.cpp ( 818) Error movie=<CONSTRUCTIONMENU3> log=<"this._name = UnqualifiedWorker">
    [11:32:12] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error No callbacks for T2
    [11:32:17] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error No callbacks for T3
    [11:32:21] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error No callbacks for VeryRich
    [11:32:21] AS2LUACMD vinInterfaceManager.cpp ( 818) Error movie=<CONSTRUCTIONMENU3> log=<"this._name = VeryRich">
    [11:32:43] SCRIPT csLuaState.cpp ( 291) ErrorBuild LUA_ERRRUN : runtime error ([string "data\design\script\tutorial\achievement.lua"]:251: bad argument #2 to 'max' (number expected, got string) stack traceback: [C]: in function 'max' [string "data\design\script\tutorial\achievement.lua"]:251: in function 'Update' [string "data\design\script\tutorial\achievementsmgr..."]:174: in function 'Update' [string "AchievementsMgr:Update()"]:1: in main chunk)
    [11:32:43] SCRIPT csScriptFunction.cpp ( 164) ErrorBuild csScriptFunction::Call Lua exception in : AchievementsMgr:Update()

3. Dreian

Dreian Moderator
    Staff Member

[12:04:17] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error MSM region = 7
    [12:04:17] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error MSM map = 47
    [12:04:17] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error TradingLogic.CurrentCitySelection == SoloSaveRegion7Map47
    [12:04:17] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error Getting Name for current city
    [12:04:17] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error Name retrieved : Rio de Dreiano
    [12:05:08] SCRIPT csLuaState.cpp ( 291) ErrorBuild LUA_ERRRUN : runtime error ([string "data\design\script\tutorial\achievement.lua"]:251: bad argument #2 to 'max' (number expected, got string) stack traceback: [C]: in function 'max' [string "data\design\script\tutorial\achievement.lua"]:251: in function 'Update' [string "data\design\script\tutorial\achievementsmgr..."]:174: in function 'Update' [string "AchievementsMgr:Update()"]:1: in main chunk)
    [12:05:08] SCRIPT csScriptFunction.cpp ( 164) ErrorBuild csScriptFunction::Call Lua exception in : AchievementsMgr:Update()

4. Lokentaz

Lokentaz Governor

Strange. Not sure it is the game if it was working three months ago. I have Gonaives, Nogerivan parking, furniture dependency mod and all is fine in my steam CXXL.

An OS update or upgrade three month ago?

EDIT: have a look here (if not even done). Maybe it could help.

Cities XXL - Map Mod uninstall issue | XLNation - Cities XXL

5. fanattiq

fanattiq Executive

I read in official forum this was an issue because of the drivers for the graphic card, they must be updated, they said. I had the same issue, and with dirvers updated... and still the same error. Perhaps the problem is the updating of drivers, because in may case, I updated drivers and suddenly this error appears.