1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Crashing Game

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by ccricc, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Steven H. Endermann

Dang! That is really good (or at least better than most of my RHMs).

2. Skater27

Skater27 Executive

Did you turn on the traffic flow view to see what the routes through the intersection looked like?
    Probably to complicated for the intersection software to handle.

3. shaun lindgren

shaun lindgren Unskilled Worker

I tried but like you said way to complex to narrow it down to a specific route. It seems that when traffic hits a certain capacity passing through the intersection, it causes a conflict and gives a null lane value whatever that means. I accidentally left a hwy intersection (on the left hand side of the screen shot I just posted) and within 3min the game crashed. Once I noticed my mistake, went back and corrected the intersection back to using regular roads and no more crashes since.

4. shaun lindgren

Still no issues with crashing unless I mess up on road intersections.

FYI the blue hour gives some very realistic lighting effects. My city has a million people now and sure came to life.

Attached Files:

5. shaun lindgren

I will conclude that after several days now that there are no crashes as long as I build the roads correctly as been noted the past few days. Hopefully this thread will help others.

Attached Files:

6. cjpavel

cjpavel Skilled Worker