1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Play Day And Night Circulation Mod

Discussion in 'Game Play Support and Other' started by smithyxxl, Feb 10, 2015.

1. smithyxxl

smithyxxl Vagabond

Hi guys,

I'm new to city building. I've installed a view mods now into the new Cities XXL game. Now i saw some awesome screens of day and night circulation, probably of the previous xl version. Is there allready a mod with day and night circulation that works with Cities XXL?

2. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor

I don't understand what you mean. All the options are on the view panel in the game. Just look a bit closer...

3. Monty

Monty Governor

You mean the Day/Night Cycle mod? http://xlnation.city/resources/realistic-day-night-cycle-mod.328/

For Cities XXL you have The blue Hour skybox, I made it with similar settings and with the same reflections. I'll release a D/N cycle version for CXXL but it will only work in Atmospheric graph mode.

A new update for The Blue Hour skybox is comming, with lighting tweaks and reflection cubemaps matching the sky along the different times of the day.

gbojanic likes this.
  4. smithyxxl

smithyxxl Vagabond

thx ye that is what i meant.

5. smithyxxl

smithyxxl Vagabond

Thx for the reply. So the game itself has a day and night cycle?

6. Monty

Monty Governor

Yes, it has one. But the mod had different settings.