1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thanks to the last generous donation, we are good for another month :)
    Dismiss Notice

Game Play Diary of work on increasing the maximum card size. Outrank size 10x10

Discussion in 'Game Play Support and Other' started by lexflame, Dec 7, 2017 at 3:10 AM.

?
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. You're insane

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. All have already tried

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Respect

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. lexflame

lexflame Unskilled Worker

I'm pre-arranged with the moderators if they postpone my post. As it seemed to me, this section is perfect for seeing such records. What for? I still hope to break a bottle of Chapan about a card that will be more than 10x10 and at the same time it will work in all versions of Cityes well or at least in XXL.

And if, nevertheless, I do not get it, then this post will either be a source of new searches, or become a source of failures in this direction.

2. lexflame

3. lexflame

Day Two - December 5, 2017

5. Dismantled internal data files
    - gamedata.din
    - chunksize.bin

6. I found a programmer who worked on parsing bin files for Falcon 4. I found information about parsing bin files for Cities XXL, unfortunately I could not find the link, but now I know the program for parsing data from QuickBMS. It has a special script for parsing the data of our game.
    - - Tutorial with QuickBMS
    - Luigi Auriemma
    - GitHub - DeathChaos25/FE_Fates_Class_Randomizer: Very horribly written python class randomizer for FE Fates

4. lexflame

Day Three-Four - Down Shift - December 6-7, 2017

1. I decided to make my map in the realities 10x10
    2. I collected it through the official editor, it turned out well, what I wanted, I was studying the issue of creating water for it.
    3. At 50% dismantled the file of gamedata.bin - its the storage - archive (compression method is not completely understandable)
    4. Several times re-reading - chunksize.bin - I realized that the answer is in the size exactly there. That compress ANSI.

5. CraCkeR JaCk

CraCkeR JaCk Elite

I'm intrigued, even though I have no computer skills about what is possible?