1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Performance

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Nightcrawler, Aug 31, 2014.

1. zizaro

zizaro Unskilled Worker

Hi Skullz, what's that cities XXL project you're talking about? I thought Montecristo's collapse put an end to cities adventure!

2. Manila Twilight

Manila Twilight Unskilled Worker

Thanks for the quick response! I definitely need those kind of answers. It's been years since I played it last. I assume that both laptops will do okay, maybe in terms of graphics. Well, if the game still has performance issue I just have to live with it. I just love the realism of this game.

Hmmm, let's say that Cities XXL will have multi-core support, can a dual-core processor handle it fairly well?

3. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Well I guess it can handle it nicely in high settings but still lag would probably happen when you reach the millions population but that shouldn't be such a problem. But thats what I think if CitiesXXL is just CXL with multi-core support and improved performance. ;)

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

5. MauricioRP

MauricioRP Unskilled Worker

Can you , for god's sake, re-upload this one? Please??? File not found. :(