1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Gonaives[戈纳伊夫] 1.0

Gonaives[戈纳伊夫] Requested by: VintzQc

1. moran

moran Elite

2. Henri Christophe

Henri Christophe Vagabond

3. moran

moran Elite

No,It's Chinese,By Transliteration.

4. Henri Christophe

Henri Christophe Vagabond

Thanks!

5. veija2

veija2 Mayor

I'm sorry to say that this map crashes XXL for me.

from log:
    [10:54:37] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error Doing New message box with noAction
    [10:54:38] CORE mcFile.cpp ( 198) Error can't open file live/offline/solo/SoloSaveRegion8Map75/auto/Save.Commands.xml

6. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Other players say they have no problem with the map in XXL, so my problem must be with the game itself, not this beautiful map. That's a good thing.

7. ronrn

ronrn Governor

Problem #1: No recources and/or road connections when trying to start a new city on a new map.

I figure I have too much of a good thing, 23 total mod maps loaded and 8 cities in progress.
    So I figured I should/would remove (from the paks/mods/maps folder) all other mod maps and corosponding cities except for the Gonaives map, which is for my competition city, in which I have a lot of time & work invested.

Problem #2: When all other mod maps are removed, the Gonaives map/city crashes on start from the saved city panel.

Obviously (to me), I am removing another map that the Gonaives map is dependent on. The Gonaives map/city works again when I return all of the removed maps back to the paks/mods/map folder.
    So I don't have to check them one by one:
    Can anyone tell me which map this might be?

and.. I could be wrong, but I think taking care of problem #2 will fix problem #1.
    hope I chose the proper thread to post this on.

8. ronrn

ronrn Governor