1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CJ Hedegaarde

Don't miss the new update: "ROOFS OF HEDEGAARDE"

1. ARCHitect

ARCHitect Executive

Hahahah...thanks pal :b2:

2. MrFirst

MrFirst Unskilled Worker

Is that white building with a dome at the left side of the main picture the Berlin's Altes Stadthaus? Beautiful city!!! Great planning and amazing details! I'm working on a european style city too but i don't have that dome building yet...

3. MrFirst

MrFirst Unskilled Worker

:facepalm: Just forget what i said about the building, i made a better search and discover that is the Baltimore City Hall Building not Berlin's Altes Stadthaus. :ROFLMAO:
    Does anyone know where can i find it?? :( Does it work as a city hall in the game?

Attached Files:

4. ARCHitect

ARCHitect Executive

If i remeber well, it's in the decoration section of civic services or under the plazas section which i can't recall its name :/ And thanks the kind words

5. MrFirst

MrFirst Unskilled Worker

Thank's for your answer! I'll keep looking for it with special attention to decoration section of civic services and the plazas section. Grazie (y)