1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Lexs Total Greenery Mod v1.3

Original author: lex-kravetski

1. Monty

Monty Governor

Monty submitted a new resource:

Lexs Total Greenery Mod - Original author: lex-kravetski

Read more about this resource...

2. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

Okay I am usually pretty smart about things but I cant figure out how to delete individual trees from this mod. I tried to use bulldozer, I tried to use the "delete" key. Heck I tried to use the road tool, heck I even placed a building over them and no change.

3. FussionM

FussionM Executive

In order to delete single trees you need to click slightly above the base of a tree trunk (many times) till u hit the yellow-black stripped pole inside the tree, and just press delete

Mr. Sky likes this.
  4. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks, it was also suggested when I need to delete I go to options and slide the trees from 100% to 0% and then zoom in and the striped poll with be easy to see :)

5. Nicholas Halbert

Nicholas Halbert Vagabond

How do you install this mod?

6. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

7. ronrn

ronrn Governor

hmmm....did someone recently update this mod (1.0 to 1.3) with a menu location fix?:confused:
    Thanks to ?

8. Monty

Monty Governor

This little patch fixes the problem of having to click several times until you find the stick that allows you to delete the tree.
    I've added an invisible 1.5x1.5x3 metres box that is very easy to select by clicking anywhere near the base of the trunk and a new placement helper that's only visible during placement. The short pointy side of the box indicates the "front" position. This makes easier to know in which direction you're placing the tree.

The fix doesn't replace this mod, you still need to have it installed. Simply save this patch in your mods folder along with the original mod and it should do the trick.

helper.jpg

Attached Files:

veija2, Immort_al, skullz613 and 3 others like this.
  9. Big0ne

Big0ne Unskilled Worker

Very nice mod....me i need flat sand texture same like a beach. If somebody creat.....let me no.

Tanks

10. Shining

Shining Vagabond

Hello everyone, I now play the CitiesXXL, but there is a strange problem that puzzles me all the time. As long as I slightly zoom out the camera, the garden trees all become mosaics? The specific phenomena are as follows:

1. When you zoom in closely, it's quite normal and nice.
    2. The original trees in the map are ok.
    3. Trees in the official "Plazas" and trees in Mods have this problem.
    4. My video setting has been set to the highest, the Nvidia graphics driver setting is also the highest, the lowest setting and other setting combination has also been tried, but the problem still happen.
    5. I used tree Mod lexs_total_greenery_mod_v1.3 .
    6. The CitiesXL 2012 platinum edition seems not to have this problem.

Looking forward to your help, thank you!

zoom out, bad tree display
    zoom out bad display.jpg

zoom in, good tree display
    zoom in good display.jpg

zoom in, good tree display
    zoom in good dispaly2.jpg