1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CJ Manaka

Small City with Big plans...

1. pingyao

pingyao Skilled Worker

pingyao submitted a new resource:

Manaka - Small City with Big plans...

Read more about this resource...

2. Inan

Inan Governor

I like this already! I'll just wait for my review till seeing some overview/aerials of your city. I'm pretty sure they will be awesome too :)

3. AKHA

AKHA Skilled Worker

I've learn something big today, incorporate props, antennas, pile of dirt, billboards, not "gigantism" of competing scrapers. I like it a lot more pics.

It's ok people to have empty lots in your city its ok

4. pingyao

pingyao Skilled Worker

Thanks guys. Yes this city is long term, so updates will be haphazard...If you look at medium sized, even large US cities there are often big areas that are empty plots or abandoned inner city industrial sites. That's what I want to try and replicate, as it helps to give the city a more realistic, even historical appearance - as if the city has changed over time. I am mostly inspired by Miami & LA at present.

5. pingyao

pingyao Skilled Worker

pingyao updated Manaka with a new update entry:

The 'Burbs'

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Your cities and all these details are stunning ....
    Are you planning other updates?