1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Buildings Miami Pack

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by Karol Pekný, Jun 23, 2015.

?
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Karol Pekný

Karol Pekný Unskilled Worker

A Miami Pack with buildings from Miami would really help us out. I bet you were building a city and you wanted to bring a little Miami style in it but you couldnt cause the game doesnt contain object from Miami. Now we can change it. Miami Pack = Skyscrapers from Miami, Hystorical buildings Landmarks, High rise Apartment building, High rise Hotels, Family houses

2. OmniBLACK

OmniBLACK Executive

I second this though theres buildings from other US and or Canadian cities i'd like to see more than Miami. Highly doubt any will be made anytime soon as theres only a handfull of active modders on the site and their last projects seem more focused on European & Asian styles.

But heres to hoping for some North American buildings :toast:

3. Karol Pekný

Karol Pekný Unskilled Worker

Jop I have these mods in the game already and they look fantastic. Gives my city a US style. I´m trying to build a city with Miami style but it´s hard since the game does not contain landmarks or building from Miami. That was the reason I wrote a request if somebody from the modding team could create buildings from Miami. Well onlything I can do is to hope somebody listens my request :)

4. Sin City 5

Sin City 5 Unskilled Worker