1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings Miami Pack

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by Karol Pekný, Jun 23, 2015.

?
  1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Karol Pekný

Karol Pekný Unskilled Worker

A Miami Pack with buildings from Miami would really help us out. I bet you were building a city and you wanted to bring a little Miami style in it but you couldnt cause the game doesnt contain object from Miami. Now we can change it. Miami Pack = Skyscrapers from Miami, Hystorical buildings Landmarks, High rise Apartment building, High rise Hotels, Family houses

2. OmniBLACK

OmniBLACK Elite

I second this though theres buildings from other US and or Canadian cities i'd like to see more than Miami. Highly doubt any will be made anytime soon as theres only a handfull of active modders on the site and their last projects seem more focused on European & Asian styles.

But heres to hoping for some North American buildings :toast:

3. Karol Pekný

Karol Pekný Unskilled Worker

Jop I have these mods in the game already and they look fantastic. Gives my city a US style. I´m trying to build a city with Miami style but it´s hard since the game does not contain landmarks or building from Miami. That was the reason I wrote a request if somebody from the modding team could create buildings from Miami. Well onlything I can do is to hope somebody listens my request :)

4. Sin City 5

Sin City 5 Unskilled Worker