1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Migration/xlex Reupload

Discussion in 'Website Information and News' started by Alex24, Aug 23, 2014.

1. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

It wasn't. I had no problems uploading them. Anyways i will upload the mods here, but i need to take pictures.

About the mistery mods, here's my list. I did this by head so maybe there are some mistakes, but i tried to include just the ones i could remember.

Mystery patch 1

ar23_Changedstreetlight_0 – changes ingame the street light to brighter ones

ehel_Ariane – a rocket

elmod_super_silo_cheat – variation of ingame agriculture silo, but I think this one is uploaded

France_Road_Joues_V1.0. – darker texture for French roads

Fr_rondpoint_by_joues – darker textures for france rodas rounabouts

hightech_hotel_t3_2011 – new hotel, similar to the 20 per cent farming specialized building

increase_population_slightly_residence_r1_r2_r3_r4 – as the name says increases population

ka_medeval_park01v01 – a new version of medieval park with higher landmark radius effect

ka_taxi01v06 – increases the number of taxis in cities – a bit to much if you ask me

ka3ra_blueprints_deco_v1.3 – I think this is the one who creates an overwater and just decoration for most blueprints in the game. You can place them without needing the blueprints steps. They have no effect though.

M_RestoMcDonald – mcdonalds restaurant

Mall DyB – uploaded recently. A mall but lacks nice textures

MedievalWallBeta0.1 – medieval walls

Megacorp – this is one of the options to change omnicorp values when trading

new_metrostaiton_v1.1 – new modern metro station with modern look

OKC_nocollision – included in UIM. Outdated

Ploppable_Airplanes_OWP – more airplanes, but I think this is an older version and was updated by author

regle01_500m – a tool for measuring

RN_decrease_population_slightly2012 – what name says

RN_increase_population_slightly2012_136 – what name says

RN_lower_heavyindustry_pollution – lower pollution from heavy industry

RN_lower_manufacturing_pollution – lower pollution from manufacturing

RN_maximum_security_solution – this one is from Rene – unlocks Alcatraz and enhances buildings effects, such as the court

RN_more_buslines_from_terminals – allows placing more buslines from stations

Santos_BRA_0 – a map, not UIM compatible tough

signum_plazapack01 – a set of plazas from signum temporis

soundwall_long – sound barriers for highways

soundwall_pillar - sound barriers for highways

soundwall_short - sound barriers for highways

Timofp Realistic Blueprints v1.0 – some blueprints with smaller dimensions, such as Notre dame, or the arc of triumph, also statue of liberty

Tradecorp – a changer for omnicorp values

User_bridge_highway_orientation_V2 – I think this is for 2011 and sets the 8 straigh roads we can find in 2012 and platinum

XLN_Axel_dutchrow01 (and similar) – mods from Alex, I think they are uploaded

Mystery patch 2

XLN_Altiris_PackBeach_Buildings – more building for beach pack

XLN_bandit_GasStation_standalone_v1.1 – a gas tstaion “old school”

XLN_Br41n_ploppable-street-furniture_0 – some plopables such as traffic signs and some more

XLN_EIWallCollection1_v1_0 – that’s eano’s wall collection – very good mod

XLN_elsedai_20x40LowRiseOffices_v1.0 – 2 nice offices low rise style

XLN_gbojanic_billboards1 (and simlars) – as the name says but these ones are different from his recent mod with billboards for buildings

XLN_gbojanic_LowRiseOne (and similar) 3 low rise offices. Very nice mod

XLN_harbor_plaza01 – a plaza with containers. I think is was made by Nicko to enhance aitortilla’s container pack

XLN_kiwi2703_MirrorEdge2_v1 – an office tower – I think it’s uploaded

XLN_kiwi2703_QuarterOffice_v1 – its uploaded

XLN_owp_buildings_V2012 – creates overwater version of ingame buildings – platinum not included

XLN_sp_mavzolei_t1 – lenin’s mausoleum

XLN_SG_seaside_residences – more houses for beach pack

XLN_SG_ski_residences – more houses for mountain pack

XLNation_Banib3_GraniteTower_v2.0 (and other banib mods) – offices

XLnation_c37_farm_retexture_v1.0 – ingame farms retextured – not an improvement in my opinion

XLnation_Jaakko_Ind_mill_v1.10 – I think this is a new silo, different from ingame one

XLnation_Jaakko_Ldm_Muiderslot_v1.0_0 – a castle medieval style

XLnation_Jaakko_Ldm_Muiderslot_Walls_v1.0_0 – some walls to fit the castle

XLNation_PlazaPack_01_Smitt3k – a set of new plazas

XLNation_Smitt3k_PlazaPack_01NoLOD – a set of new plazas no lod version

Z_Pharmist_BRIDGE_TEST_v2.10 – some experiments from pharmist with several features. The description was very confusing and there were some documents to explain. I don’t advise uploading until someone can recover those docs.

zXLN_SG_UnlockerLight_v.1.2 – unlocks ingame buildings who were deprecated

zXLN_SG_UnlockerReal_v.1.25 – unlocks deprecated ingame buildings

ZZZ_hwy_allow_intersection – highways can be intersected. Not sure but I think this is included in UIM

ZZZZ_Brighter_Bigger_Streetlights_orange_4 – brighter lights for ingame street lights (several versions).

ZZZZZZ_Improved_Ambience_Mod_0 – changes the light ambience of game

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

And most of those are posted.
    Biggest problem is for some of some is finding information on them in Google. As the old XLN did not allow visitor downloading, the patch names are not cached in search engines like Google.
    If you can find information on a patch (the original cached page) then post it!

3. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Well it seems i cannot upload the mods or images. When i click nothing happens.
    Can anyone help?

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Wonder if you have the issue I have. When I click on the upload patch or image button, the window goes behind the main browser window. I have to minimize Firefox to see it. It still works OK. Sometimes it does not happen and I'm at a loss to why it happens in the first place.

5. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

hey skullz, i haven«t seen that window, but then again i think i have closed the browser. Going to try again later.
    Thanks for the reply.
    In alternative, i might provide an external link. I'll see if i can upload the mods during the weekend.

6. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Well, it seems to be working now.
    And man, am i glad to see that you can upload pictures directly to the site, without a third party involved.
    Well done Icy! This is a huge improvement.

7. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

You are welcome :)