1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Modular Airport Pack 1.10

Build the Airport of your dreams

1. Kurtis Edwards

So, I thought this was already updated for XXL but was incorrect. I am using the XL version in XXL as we speak. Everything appears to work well except for the "runway start" piece. It will freeze the game with that shader-failure pop-up. Food for thought. I tried to get an image/info on the pop-up, but it's the same thing that happens with most of the old mods that don't work yet in XXL.

2. Ryan

Ryan Unskilled Worker

Does anyone know if this will be updated for XXL?? I would like to continue building my airport without it freezing up and crashing with that same error ^^

3. ronrn

ronrn Governor

I use this mod quite often with XXL without problems. I've found that only certain components of this mod will cause problems and I just avoid using them. Mainly the large terminal labeled "China Steel Corporation Headquaters" and the "runway start" components.

Have you tried the "original files of The Airport Taxiway Components by joues"
    here:
    Ploppables - original filles of The Airport Taxiway Components by joues | XLNation - Cities XXL

4. shoemaker

shoemaker Vagabond

Any fix to the "Runway start" bug? every time I zoom in the runway disappears

5. ronrn

ronrn Governor

unfortunately....no

6. BrotherEmad

BrotherEmad Vagabond

Where can I download v1.20 ?? Changing the cargo terminal to an actual Airport Terminal would be really nice.

7. ronrn

ronrn Governor