1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thanks for the donations everyone. That's another month covered :)
    Dismiss Notice

Munich Pack: Stachus 1.0

Munich Pack - Pt.1: Stachus

1. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

2. cruise85

cruise85 Vagabond

I had used your mod in my city.. Looks great!

Attached Files:

Mr.X² likes this.
  3. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Mr. X2,
    I really love this mod and was able to fit it into my German neighborhood nicely. In my latest video I pay tribute to this excellent mod. While it's last in the video, it's by no means least. I take time to show off how beautiful these three buildings are as well as how they fit together properly. I do point out the missing City Services Characteristics screen for the non-mirrored version of the Stachus building. I do take time to show off the many store fronts in both day and night lighting. Plus a long look at the artwork on the backs of the Stachus buildings.

Mr.X² likes this.
  4. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

nice!
    bout the missing characteristics screen: was wondering about that too, but since i did not play the game for a long time i thought its normal for office buildings^^ atm i dont know why theres nothing showing up, just modified an ingame office class file :confused:

OmniusPrime likes this.
  5. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Mr. X2,
    That was strange that one of the Stachus buildings had the characteristics screen and the other didn't. Many details to figure out.