1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

New Developer Diaries

Discussion in 'General Forums' started by TotalyMoo, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Rene

Rene Executive

Good questions. Definitely I love the map Delta in CXL, but it's main harm is that it could have a snowy mountain along with beach, it's a shame I cannot build ski slopes in my capital. So I hope a mix of variation ready made maps are available, as well as possible to have many elements of nature in a same map.

Steam will be full of these maps... :D

But hey don't make sharing Steam only or playing in Steam only as we don't like Steam to dominate games, and many people don't use steam, it's not a synonym for games.

Ps. Totally moo, say hi to the devs I've noticed they have Manhattan-NY type of geological area in they're preview videos :) ;)

2. TotalyMoo

TotalyMoo Paradox Community Manager

Game is in beta yes :) Release is set for this quarter

Rene and The Funky Monk like this.