1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

R.E.R. - Road Euro Revolution 2.0

Renewed and expanded default road set + 4 new road sets for default, france, german, american roads

1. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

[QUOTE="
    What do u see as duplications?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunatly i cannot seem to take a picture with the menu on. Using printscreen but it doesn't paste into paint.
    I have 8 icons for 5m path (they all place the same pedpath). And 2 sets for 10m (each one with 8 icons). Bare in mind i'm only using base patch and historical roads (which are the ones affected, placing 8 icons for each pedpath in menu - custom button activated.

It's not a big deal. I was just wondering if it was the same with other people.

2. vampiro

vampiro Executive

kipate likes this.
  3. kipate

kipate Governor

This:

4. vampiro

vampiro Executive

If someone finds any bug, report it in this discussion.